Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, 17MY only, without DSS
The F-PACE bespoke towing system is optimised to work alongside the Trailer Stability Assist traction control system. This system detects when a dangerous trailer sway situation is developing and helps to regain control by gradually reducing speed through cutting engine power and applying the brakes. The towing system features an electrically deployed tow ball offering towing capability of up 2,400kg, 120kg* nose load. The electrically deployable tow ball has been designed to fit discreetly behind the bumper, providing a clean attractive finish. Includes a unique trailer light test facility which allows the driver to check without assistance if the trailer lights, including reverse and brake lights, are functioning correctly. The trailer light test is activated via either a switch in the loadspace or via the touchscreen, depending on the vehicle’s specification.17MY only. For vehicles not equipped with deployable side steps.The system includes 13 pin towing electrics. The kit includes rear undertray and towing module.*100kg nose load at Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). At 120kg nose load 20kg must be subtracted from the vehicle's GVW. Please refer to Owners Handbook for more information.
Price including fitting: £2,433.00
Price includes any retailer fitting and VAT.
Part Number: T4A7049,T4A8614,T4A8608
Other Parts in This Group
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, 17MY only, with DSS
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, 18MY - Pre 21MY, without DSS
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, 18MY - Pre 21MY, with DSS
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, SVR only, without DSS, 18MY - Pre 21MY
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, SVR only, with DSS, 18MY - Pre 21MY
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, 21MY only, vehicles without DSS
- Electrically Deployable Tow Bar Kit, 21MY only, vehicles with DSS
1 / 1